Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy New Year!

I have been neglecting my blog over the last few weeks, as I have been working on a very cool project, which is nearly complete, but I will not be able to share until later in the year. It is another robot and a very cool one for sure.

WALL-E has undergone a few modifications to his track drive as well as the head servos. Next up, a new arm actuator and possibly some motion for his hand.

With the interest in the new Star Wars films, I am once again working on the new R2-D2 and hope to have him complete by the end of this year. There will be a ton of new features and modern electronics, so I am really excited to dig and get the ball rolling!

2014 is going to be another interesting year for sure!

-Michael

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog post. Wall-E Robotic Designed Project is really excellent. The Robotic arm functions similar to a human arm and it is helpful in many applications such as welding, gripping, spinning,etc.

    ReplyDelete